Some Reference Management apps like EndNote, Zotero or ReadCube Papers can be configured to connect to Library systems to find and import references. Each one is different, however most allow you to link to an OpenURL resolver and/or a Library Proxy. Please note that we no longer run a Library Proxy (or EZProxy) so you cannot setup proxy access to our resources.
Use this URL in your software to connect to our OpenURL resolver: https://unimelb.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/sfxlcl41
If you have issues or need more details please contact us for support.
When you are using Google Scholar off-campus you should set your preferences so that you can link to full-text content available through the Library:
- Go to Google Scholar: http://scholar.google.com
- Click the Settings link at the top-left of the page.
- Click the Library links option to the left.
- Enter: 'University of Melbourne Library' in the search box and click the search button.
- Tick the checkbox next to the option: 'University of Melbourne Library - Find It @ Unimelb'.
- Click the 'Save' button.
'Find It @ Unimelb' links will then appear on the Google Scholar search results screen that you can click to access the full-text if it is available through the library.
If you're experiencing issues connecting to our systems, please contact us.