- Digital Scholarship and ITS-Research teams provide advice and consultations on Doing Data Better and research data management planning. You can contact the research data team for assistance or referral.
Archival knowledge services
Expert advice on archiving and preservation is available from:
- The University of Melbourne Archives collects, manages and provides access to the historical records of the University; Victorian business; trade unions and other labour organisations; community and cultural organisations and personal papers of many individuals prominent within them. For more information contact the University Archives.
- Records Services staff can provide information and advice on record-keeping, record management policy and procedures, and record retention and disposal procedures. Contact the Records Services team.
Minerva Access: institutional repository
- University staff wanting to make their research publications openly available in the Institutional Repository must deposit via Minerva Elements, the University's publications system. Contact the Repository team for further information.
- Both the ARC and the NHMRC have mandated the deposit of publication outputs arising from new ARC and NHMRC funded research into an institutional repository within 12 months of publication.
Digital thesis submission
- The University Digitisation Centre (UDC) provides a range of digitisation services to the University community including scanning of 2D and 3D research assets and collection items. UDC provides consultations and training as well as self-service scanning options for staff working on University projects.