You may need to consult more than one section to accurately represent the source used. (eg. Number of authors and source descriptions)
Format for in-text citation
In-text citation example
Format for reference list
Elements, punctuation & capitalisation
Reference list example
Style notes for this referencing type
- Medium = [Internet]
- If no place of publication can be found but can reasonably be inferred, place the city in square brackets. Example: [Melbourne]
- If no publisher can be found, use [publisher unknown]
- If no date of publication can be found, use the copyright date preceded with ‘c’ Example: c2010.
- If no dates can be found, use date cited.
Explore resources to help with reference management and enable you to effectively integrate and cite sources into your writing and assessment tasks .
View Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- In Re:cite, there are multiple templates across different style types for the source I am referencing. What should I do?
- I can’t find the specific source in the style guide or on the Re:cite website. What should I do?