To better reflect on the growing importance of digital capabilities, we are keen to hear feedback from stakeholders from across the University.
Key questions to think about:
- Does this framework reflect the range of scholarly and digital capabilities that are current and emerging?
- Is the language clear and accessible?
- Do any terms require clarification?
- Does the progression of capabilities from directed through to independent correspond to the attributes we seek to develop for undergraduates, honours, graduate coursework and graduate researchers?
- Do you have examples of digital capabilities in your teaching practice that you can share?
All ideas are welcome
Please send your suggestions to Mary-Louise Edwards, Education Librarian and Digital Capabilities Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org