Each Faculty has a team of librarians dedicated to working in partnership and collaboration with you on your research, learning and teaching goals. Each team is headed by a Faculty
|Architecture, Building and Planning||ABPfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Business and Economics||FBEemail@example.com|
|Engineering and Information Technology||SciEngfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Fine Arts and Music||FAMemail@example.com|
|Melbourne Law School||Lawfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences||Biosciencesemail@example.com|
Faculty and Liaison Librarians:
- Partner with academics on curriculum design to embed scholarly and digital literacies into learning, teaching and assessments.
- Develop and deliver curriculum-based scholarly and digital literacy workshops and learning resources for subjects, courses, and student cohorts
- Provide individual, tailored research consultations to academics, researchers, and graduate/honours students.
- Provide advice to researchers on measuring your citation impact, managing your researcher profiles, and publishing strategically.
- Build library collections aligned to the teaching and research priorities of your faculty and take suggestions on new titles or collection areas.