Subject liaison librarians have extensive experience working with curriculum and designing both face to face and online learning activities to enhance your students' scholarly literacy understanding and research skills to meet the needs of your curriculum.
Contact your subject liaison librarian to develop a customised curriculum-based program to build the research skills of your students.
Your subject liaison librarian can:
- Work with you to develop assessment tasks and learning activities that build students' research skills
- Design and deliver face to face workshops inside or outside of class time
- Develop customised online Learning Management System resources including videos, online learning resources and subject research guides
- Conduct train-the-trainer sessions for your tutors, to enable them to deliver more effective scholarly literacy instruction to students
- Deliver targeted training in the use of library database and reference management software (eg. EndNote, Zotero)
- Work with Academic Skills advisers, Learning Environments and other Learning and Teaching Specialists to embed learning in your subject