You may need to consult more than one section to accurately represent the source used. (eg. Number of authors and source descriptions)
Format for in-text citation
In-text citation example
Format for reference list
Elements, punctuation & capitalisation
Reference list example
Style notes for this referencing type
- Use this example for a contribution to a blog by someone other than the author of the blog.
- Use the author's city if the Place of Publication is absent.
- If no beginning date for the blog can be found, use the date of the earliest message posted and place in square brackets.
Explore resources to help with reference management and enable you to effectively integrate and cite sources into your writing and assessment tasks .
View Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- In Re:cite, there are multiple templates across different style types for the source I am referencing. What should I do?
- I can’t find the specific source in the style guide or on the Re:cite website. What should I do?