Format for in text citation
In text citation example
Format for reference list
Elements, punctuation & capitalisation
Working Paper with DOI
Working Paper without DOI
Reference list example
Style notes for this reference type
- APA 7 Publication Manual, p. 330, examples 50 to 59
- Working papers are treated like issues briefs. If they have a number, this should be included in brackets after the title.
- If the working paper has no number, include the description of working paper in square brackets after the title.
- If the working paper will be taken down from the host site, state the retrieved from details before the URL
Explore resources to help with reference management and enable you to effectively integrate and cite sources into your writing and assessment tasks.
View Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- In Re:cite, there are multiple templates across different style types for the source I am referencing. What should I do?
- I can’t find the specific source in the style guide or on the Re:cite website. What should I do?