In addition to the Library's teaching resources and expert advice, there are a lot of other people at the University who can help you get started with your teaching.
- Learning Environments – Learning Management System, Lecture Capture, video and media production, eLearning design and production
- Learning Space Support – Find a teaching space, learn how to use teaching spaces, technical support and fault reporting
- Academic Skills – Request a workshop for your students, refer a student, learning resources and more
- Melbourne Centre for the Study of Higher Education – An array of publications, seminars, courses and relevant research to assist your teaching
- Coop Bookshop – Order textbooks for your students and organise hard copy course readers for sale at the bookshop
Your Faculty or School may have local experts to assist you as well.