- We recommend that teachers collaborate with their school librarians to ensure that students are familiar with their school library services, before contacting the University of Melbourne Library. This will help us to deliver targeted sessions that build on existing skills.
- Requests from years 10- VCE/IB are accepted.
- Group visits must be scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance.
- It is recommended that tours are scheduled during semester breaks. Requests for tours in January should be finalised by December of the previous year.
- Groups should be accompanied by their teacher(s).
- A University of Melbourne Librarian can conduct a short walking tour of one of our libraries and point out key services, resources and facilities (approx 45 minutes)
- Requests for demonstrations of online resources is subject to negotiation and availability of staff.
Mary-Louise Edwards | Education Librarian
The University of Melbourne | Giblin Eunson Library
1st Floor, 111 Barry Street 3010 Australia