- Library Meeting Rooms are only available for booking by Scholarly Services staff. University staff can request a booking which will need to be authorised by Library staff. External visitors or students are not able to book rooms.
- The rooms may be made unavailable for block periods during busy times (usually the first 4 weeks of semester), to facilitate library sessions.
- 2022 - 1st Semester
- Unavailable between February 21st to March 27th.
- 2022 - 2nd Semester
- Unavailable - July 18th to August 21st.
- 2022 - 1st Semester
- All booking requests are to be made using the online form on the Library website. Staff are not to make bookings directly through the Outlook calendar or by direct email to Library staff.
- All Library meeting rooms are only available during library opening hours.
- Room keys to be returned prior to the Service Desk closing -
- Semester closing times: Monday – Thursday TBC, Friday TBC, Weekends TBC
- Non-semester times: as per library opening hours
- Bookings for non-Scholarly Services staff may only be made up to 6 months in advance and
- If you are more than 30 minutes late to a booking, you must notify Library staff, otherwise the booking may be cancelled to allow others to use the space.
- Ensure the space is kept clean and orderly, and remains set up as it was when the room was opened.
|Room Name||Image||Capacity||iMac/PC||Projector||Mic||Touch Panel Controls||Other|
!Baillieu Grd Floor Dulcie Hollyock Room (40)
Bld 177 G01
|40||iMac Dual Boot||Y||Y||Y||Dishwasher and kitchenette|
!Baillieu 1st Flr Leigh Scott Rm (40)
Bld 177 107
!Baillieu 4th Flr Committee Rm (402) *
Bld 177 402
|12||Laptop||Y||N||N||Scholarly Service Staff Only|
* Only available for meetings that include Scholarly Services staff.
Please note that access to the meeting rooms is governed by the times the Baillieu Library is open. See Library hours.
- Collect the key from the Service Desk to open the room.
- The library does not provide any assistance with room set up, cleaning, catering etc.
- Ensure you allow enough time for set up and pack up in your booking
- Wipe down the whiteboard
- Clear all rubbish into the bins provided
- Wipe down tables
- Shutdown computers and AV
- Reset the room by stacking chairs and (where applicable) flip tables against the walls
- Ensure all catering is cleared away
- In Dulcie Hollyock stack dishwasher and turned on - please advise Library Staff at the Service Desk, if you have used the dishwasher.
- Turn off lights.
- Lock room and return key to Service Desk
If you notice any problems with the rooms please inform library staff at the Service Desk.