You can find lots of resources and guides for citing referencing in Re:cite.
Here's some suggestions:
- Watch a video to understand what citing and referencing actually is.
- Look at the Getting Started with Referencing page for help with referencing and using sources in your writing.
- Check out all the major referencing styles used at the University of Melbourne, to help you choose which referencing style to use, and help with formatting your citations and references.
- Get started with using reference management software by watching a Webinar recording.
- Speak to an Academic Skills advisor for some one to one advice.
For general referencing help, ask a librarian through library chat or face to face at the information desk across our 11 libraries.