Zotero for beginners webinar recording (53:00)
Recording of the Zotero for Beginners webinar delivered on the 17th of August 2021
This recording will introduce you to the basics of using the Zotero reference management program. The webinar addresses:
- the capabilities and limitations of reference management software;
- downloading the program,
- connectors and plugins;
- navigating important features of the Zotero interface;
- adding references to your Zotero library using a range of techniques;
- synching an online account with your desktop account;
- using Zotero to insert citations and format a bibliography in Word or Google Docs using your preferred referencing style.
Zotero for researchers webinar recording (1:06:43)
Recording of the Zotero for Researchers webinar delivered on 17 August 2021
This webinar is for Zotero users who are familiar with the basics of adding references and working with Word, who are wanting to use further features to support information management, research projects and writing long documents.
The webinar addresses:
- using document annotation tools;
- automatically importing material;
- making the most of tags;
- creating and following groups;
- syncing across devices and tablets;
- and understanding the storage options.
Zotero for collaboration webinar recording (39:13)
Recording of the Collaborating with Zotero webinar delivered on the 7th October 2020.
This webinar covers
- the basics of setting up researcher groups;
- sharing references and using MS Word and Google Docs to write collaboratively.
This session assumes a working knowledge of Zotero.
Zotero: taking things further (1:08:17)
Recording of the Zotero: Taking Things Further webinar delivered on 29th June 2020 for the Researcher Connect program.
More the just writing and citing, Zotero is a swiss army knife of tools for researchers. This open-source software makes it easy to find, manage and organise your reading materials and notes. Community built add ons can extend what you can achieve with your collections, and provide you with well-structured information to use with other analysis software.