International universities

If you're a student or staff member and wish to borrow at an international university we can request borrowing privileges on your behalf.

Please visit one of our Service Desks, or ask us via chat or 13MELB, so we can put you in touch with one of our librarians who can write a letter of indemnity for you to take with you.

We can only offer this assistance if your record is free from restrictions.