Replacing a lost card

If you lose your student or staff card, you will need to contact us as soon as possible so we can put a block on your record. This prevents others from using your card to borrow.

You will need to go to Stop 1 to get a new student card. To protect access to your library record and any funds that may be on your student card, please make sure to get a new barcode on your replacement card.

If you don't report your card missing and someone borrows items on your record, you are responsible for those items, including replacement costs if they are not returned.

Phone 8344 8447 during business hours or 8344 4674 after hours to cancel building access.

Once you have a new student card, you can come to the library service point to get your record unblocked.

See also: