Students - Find set texts and recommended materials
How to find in the catalogue
- Go to the Library Catalogue
- Type the Subject Name or Code
Example: GENE20003 or, Experiments in Genetics
Items in this collection have the location code: UniM BioMed High Use.
How to borrow
- The collection is located on Ground Floor of the Brownless Biomedical Library.
- Items must be borrowed using the self-checkout machines in the High Use Room
- Items are generally 2 hours, 3 hours or Overnight, but always check your receipt when borrowing. Fines apply for overdue items.
- Overnight loans are due the following day the library is open, 30 minutes before the library closes
- Only staff and students of the University of Melbourne and affiliated institutions, may borrow from this collection
Lecturers - Place items in High Use
Please email the High Use co-ordinators with the items you would like included in the library's High Use Collection
- Contact Lauren Logan, 9035 5510 and include 'High Use [subjectcode]' in Subject Line.
Place online readings in the LMS
- Readings Online is the University's service for online readings on the LMS.
- Get in touch with the Copyright Office and they can set up your reading list for you. Creating lists for you is only available in 2016.
Academic staff can also speak to Liaison librarians about adding items to subject reading lists.