Each year an exciting selection of projects are offered across the University’s museums and collections. The projects provide the opportunity for you to work closely with a collection and cover a wide range of assignments from cataloguing, research/ interpretation and significance assessment through to preventative conservation, exhibition development and public programs.
Applications for semester one are now closed.
The CPP is currently undergoing an exciting redevelopment, with the new Program to be launched in 2024! Check back in later in the year to find out more…
Explore project types
Explore the Collections Project Program annual newsletter to learn about the types of projects offered in previous years.
- Collections Projects Program 2022 newsletter.pdf (PDF File 937.8 KB)
- Collections Projects Program 2021 newsletter.pdf (PDF File 1.7 MB)
- Collections Projects Program 2020 newsletter.pdf (PDF File 1.8 MB)
- Collections Projects Program 2019 newsletter.pdf (PDF File 1.5 MB)
- Collections Projects Program 2018 newsletter.pdf (PDF File 2.1 MB)
- Collections Projects Program 2017 newsletter.pdf (PDF File 1.4 MB)
- Collections Projects Program 2016 newsletter.pdf (PDF File 1.3 MB)
For further information contact the Program Coordinator: email@example.com, +61 3 8344 3103