Each year an exciting selection of projects are offered across the University’s museums and collections. The projects provide the opportunity for you to work closely with a collection and cover a wide range of assignments from cataloguing, research/ interpretation and significance assessment through to preventative conservation, exhibition development and public programs.
Applications now open.
Explore available projects
- Collection Management projects
- Preventative Conservation projects
- Research and Interpretation projects
- Cataloguing/Inventory projects
- Curatorial projects
- Public Programs and Outreach projects
Explore the Collections Project Program annual newsletter to learn about the types of projects offered in previous years.
- Collections Projects Program 2021 newsletter.pdf (PDF File 1.7 MB)
- Collections Projects Program 2020 newsletter.pdf (PDF File 1.8 MB)
- Collections Projects Program 2019 newsletter.pdf (PDF File 1.5 MB)
- Collections Projects Program 2018 newsletter.pdf (PDF File 2.1 MB)
- Collections Projects Program 2017 newsletter.pdf (PDF File 1.4 MB)
- Collections Projects Program 2016 newsletter.pdf (PDF File 1.3 MB)
For further information contact the Program Coordinator: email@example.com, +61 3 8344 3103