The latest list of projects will be made available in February 2022. In the meantime read about past projects
Each year an exciting selection of projects are offered across the University’s museums and collections. The projects provide the opportunity for you to work closely with a collection and cover a wide range of assignments from cataloguing, research/ interpretation and significance assessment through to preventative conservation, exhibition development and public programs.
The Semester One 2022 projects list will be made available when applications open on 21 February 2022.
Explore the Collections Project Program annual newsletter to learn about the types of projects offered in previous years.
- Collections Projects Program 2021 newsletter.pdf (PDF File 1.7 MB)
- Collections Projects Program 2020 newsletter.pdf (PDF File 1.8 MB)
- Collections Projects Program 2019 newsletter.pdf (PDF File 1.5 MB)
- Collections Projects Program 2018 newsletter.pdf (PDF File 2.1 MB)
- Collections Projects Program 2017 newsletter.pdf (PDF File 1.4 MB)
- Collections Projects Program 2016 newsletter.pdf (PDF File 1.3 MB)
For further information contact the Program Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org, +61 3 8344 3103