Southbank Library Pop Out Space
- The Southbank Library “Pop Out” Space (Level 1) is only available for booking by University staff and students. University staff and students can request a booking which will need to be authorised by Library staff. External visitors are not able to book the space.
- The space may be made unavailable for block periods during busy times (usually the first 4 weeks of semester), to facilitate library sessions.
- 1st Semester - Unavailable until after Easter
- 2nd Semester - Unavailable between mid-July to late- August (TBC)
- All booking requests are to be made using the online form on the Library website. Staff are not to make bookings directly through the Outlook calendar or by direct email to Library staff.
- The Southbank Library “Pop Out” space is only available during library opening hours.
- Bookings may only be made up to 6 weeks in advance but a minimum of two weeks before the required booking. If you are more than 30 minutes late to a booking, you must notify Library staff, otherwise the booking may be cancelled to allow others to use the space.
- To assist with noise management, Library staff will advise after booking, the appropriate signage to be made available in the HUB and Library spaces to alert other users to potential noise at designated times.
- Ensure the space is kept clean and orderly, and remains set up as it was when the space was made available.
- No food and drink is to be consumed during the activity booking except for bottled water and in lidded containers.
- The library does not provide any assistance with set up, cleaning, catering etc.
- Ensure you allow enough time in your booking for set up and pack up
- Clear all rubbish into the bins provided
If you notice any problems with the space please inform library staff at the Service Desk.
Southbank Library Pop Out
Booking requests should be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the date of the activity.