Zotero for Researchers
This online session is designed for established Zotero users who are wanting to explore further features.
This online session is designed for Zotero users who are familiar with the basics of adding references and working with Word, who are wanting to use further features to support information management, research projects and writing long documents.
Presenters: Christina Ward and Sarah Charing
By the end of the webinar you will be able to:
- use document annotation tools
- Set up RSS feeds from databases to stay current in your field
- make the most of tags
- explore advanced search options
- sync across devices and tablets
- understand the storage options
- This session is open to University of Melbourne staff and students only. Please register using your University email address.
- Please install Zoom prior to the webinar. We recommend sitting in a quiet location and using a headset or headphones. Please test your audio setup prior to the session. For more information on downloading and using zoom, visit https://www.unimelb.edu.au/zoom