Using Overleaf with Zotero
In this practical workshop we will introduce you to using Zotero with Overleaf, an online LaTeX editor.
Presenters: Kathryn Lindsay and Christina Ward
Overleaf is an online writing and publishing tool for writing scientific papers with a LaTeX editor. Zotero is open source reference management software that provides a wide range of organising and search options, plus different output options. Overleaf integrates with Zotero in variety of ways to make writing and citing easier.
By the end of the webinar you will be able to:
- Recognise the benefits and limitations of using reference management software with Overleaf.
- Use BibLaTeX to manage and format a bibliography in Overleaf.
- Link your Zotero library with Overleaf and insert citations from Zotero into your Overleaf documents.
- This session is open to University of Melbourne staff and students only. Please register using your University email address.
- Please install Zoom prior to the webinar. We recommend sitting in a quiet location and using a headset or headphones. Please test your audio setup prior to the session. For more information on downloading and using zoom, visit https://www.unimelb.edu.au/zoom
- For this session you will need to have installed Zotero and created an online Zotero and synched this with your desktop account. You will also need to have created an Overleaf account. We will send you instructions.