EndNote for Researchers
This online session is designed for established EndNote users who are wanting to explore further features.
This online session is designed for EndNote users who are familiar with the basics of adding references and working with Word, who are wanting to use further features to support information management, research projects and writing long documents.
Presenter: Kathryn Lindsay
By the end of the webinar you will be able to:
- import existing folders of PDFs
- merge multiple chapters in Word
- sync with EndNote Online
- share your EndNote library
- edit citation styles
- This session is open to University of Melbourne staff and students only. Please register using your University email address.
- Please install Zoom prior to the webinar. We recommend sitting in a quiet location and using a headset or headphones. Please test your audio setup prior to the session. For more information on downloading and using zoom, visit https://www.unimelb.edu.au/zoom