Zotero for Beginners
Reference Management series
This online session will introduce you to the basics of using the Zotero reference management program.
Zotero is one of the reference management programs supported by the University of Melbourne Library, other options include EndNote and Mendeley.
The options for managing references guide will help you to determine which software program best meets your needs and get you started with downloading the software.
Presenters: Nathan Parry and Kat Frame
By the end of the webinar you will be able to:
- Recognize the capabilities and limitations of reference management software download the program, connectors and plugins
- Navigate important features of the Zotero interface
- Add references to your Zotero library using a range of techniques sync an online account with your desktop
- Use Zotero to insert citations and format a bibliography in Word and Google Docs using your preferred referencing style
- This session is open to University of Melbourne staff and students only. Please register using your University email address.
- Please install Zoom prior to the webinar. We recommend sitting in a quiet location and using a headset or headphones. Please test your audio setup prior to the session. For more information on downloading and using zoom, visit https://www.unimelb.edu.au/zoom
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com