2023 Open Access Publishing Agreements | Researcher@Library
This one-off webinar will explore the open access publishing agreements available to University of Melbourne staff and students in 2023. It will be delivered by Zachary Kendal, the Scholarly Communications Consultant, and is open for all academic staff, graduate researchers, and professional staff.
Using our open access publishing agreements, University of Melbourne staff and students can avoid open access Article Processing Charges (APCs) for eligible articles.
Join us for a look at the University’s 2023 open access publishing agreements, including new Read and Publish agreements with Elsevier, SAGE Publishing, and Taylor and Francis. With all 2022 agreements having been renewed, including agreements with Wiley, Springer Nature, Cambridge University Press, Oxford University Press, De Gruyter, and Brill, we now have 20 open access publishing agreements in place for 2023.
The topics include:
- The open access landscape as we head in to 2023.
- The different agreements in place, including our Read and Publish agreements with various publishers.
- The scope, limitations, and eligibility criteria of the agreements.
- How to use our open access publishing agreements when publishing your research.
- Other pathways to open access, including no-fee open access journals and free repository open access opportunities.
The presentation will be thirty minutes with an additional thirty minutes following for questions and answers.
Register for the session using the book now link. Once you're registered, you will receive a Zoom invite. Check your university email account a few days before your session to find your meeting invitation.
For further information, see the Open Access Publishing page on the Open Scholarship website.
This event is part of the Researcher@Library program, and is presented by RILAS for University of Melbourne staff and students only. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.