EndNote for Beginners
Reference Management series
This online session will introduce you to the basics of using the EndNote reference management program.
EndNote is one of the reference management programs supported by the University of Melbourne Library, other options include Zotero and Mendeley.
The options for managing references guide will help you to determine which software program best meets your needs and get you started with downloading the software.
Presenters: Tania Celeste and Ben Gilmour
By the end of the webinar you will be able to:
- Recognize the capabilities and limitations of reference management software
- Navigate important features of the EndNote interface
- Create an Endnote library and add references using a range of techniques
- Use EndNote to insert citations and format a bibliography in Word using your preferred referencing style
- This session is open to University of Melbourne staff and students only. Please register using your University email address.
- Please install Zoom prior to the webinar. We recommend sitting in a quiet location and using a headset or headphones. Please test your audio setup prior to the session. For more information on downloading and using zoom, visit https://www.unimelb.edu.au/zoom
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org