Managing references, research notes and articles
- Managing References Guide: tips for selecting a program to manage your references that suit your particular research needs.
- Other guides: EndNote, Mendeley and RefWorks.
Research data management planning
Good research data management will keep your data safe, ensure verification of research outcomes, support future research and enables sharing and reuse of research data.
- The Digital Scholarship team provides research data management support. Customised training in research data management is available.
- The Research Data Management website provides data management plan templates and checklists.
- Managing Data @Melbourne is the University's research data management training program. It consists of six short modules, which outline the fundamental practices of good data management. Develop the skills you need to draft your research data management plan. Access the program here.
The University of Melbourne provides all staff and research students with premium access to Qualtrics, an online survey tool.
Statistical and Mathematical Software Guide: Find software available on campus, purchase licensed copies and access training opportunities. This guide includes support materials and further reading.
Responsible conduct of research
The Research Ethics and Integrity team assists researchers with issues relating to the responsible conduct of research and research ethics, including legal and compliance obligations that may impact on your project.