RefWorks @ University of Melbourne
RefWorks is a web-based reference management program
- Use RefWorks to store, organise and generate references for your assignments and papers
- The University has licensed access to RefWorks (you can even use it after you leave)
- You can attach files to your RefWorks library, accessing your research anywhere
- Share your folders or documents. You can even create group RefWorks accounts
- Academics - use RefWorks to create your readings lists
The University makes RefWorks available to its Students and staff (you access it via the web).
To download the Write-N-Cite plugin, go to your RefWorks database and select Tools> Write-N-Cite to download the software.
One Line/Cite View (no plugin required)
One Line cite can be used with any word processing software.
Add references to RefWorks
References can be added to RefWorks several ways, for example, from Google Scholar, Discovery, the library catalogue, or from databases.
Share references with RefWorks
RefWorks allows you to share your references with others, setting preferences for sharing.