Help from the University
- University of Melbourne library staff are available to answer your questions 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday excluding University holidays.
- Fill out this online form to ask your question
- Help is only available for EndNote versions supported by the library.
- Librarians can only provide limited help with technical problems.
Got a technical problem? See below for help from EndNote.com
Help from EndNote.com
EndNote Frequently Asked Questions
- This page lists solutions for common EndNote problems.
EndNote Knowledge Base
EndNote Knowledge Base: scroll down to the heading Search the Knowledgebase and enter your issue in the search box.
- The EndNote Knowledge Base contains further answers to common issues with EndNote.
- Search the knowledge base for help with your issue, and you may find step-by-step instructions on how to solve the problem.
- The EndNote Community is a forum where EndNote users can post issues, and Clarivate Analytics will post answers.
- Often if you are experiencing a problem with EndNote, others will have experienced the same issue and posted to the community, so it can be a good place to search for a solution to your EndNote problems.
EndNote Technical Support Phone Number
- If you cannot find an answer to your technical EndNote question in the EndNote Frequently Asked Questions, Community and Knowledge Base, you can contact the 1800 phone number for Australia/New Zealand for assistance.
- Click the link above for the phone number and opening hours for the service.