Issue with Exporting References from Discovery and EBSCO databases to EndNote Online
There is currently an issue with exporting references from Discovery and other EBSCO databases to EndNote Online.
This issue has been reported to both Thomson Reuters and EBSCO.
In the meantime, until this is fixed, you can export references from Discovery and EBSCO databases to EndNote Online as follows:
- In Discovery, or the EBSCO database, instead of selecting the option: 'Direct Export to EndNote Web' select the option: 'Direct Export in RIS Format (e.g. CITAVI, EasyBib, EndNote, ProCite, Reference Manager, Zotero)'.
- This should download the .ris file to your Downloads folder or similar.
Then in EndNote Online:
- Select: Collect > Import References
- Select the .ris file that you downloaded to your computer.
- Select the import option: RefMan RIS
- Select where in your EndNote Online library you wish to save the file, e.g. [Unfiled] or a specific group/folder.
- Click the Import button.