You may need to consult more than one section to accurately represent the source used (eg. number of authors and source descriptions)
Format for in-text citation
In-text citation example
Format for reference list
Elements, punctuation & capitalisation
Reference list example
Style notes for this reference type
- Further information/credits can follow the citation.
- Titles are italicised. Minimal capitalisation is recommended. Capitalise only the first word of the title and any proper nouns.
- There is no comma or full stop between the title and date of recording. Commas are used to separate all other elements. The reference entry finishes with a full-stop.
Explore resources to help with reference management and enable you to effectively integrate and cite sources into your writing and assessment tasks .
View Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- In Re:cite, there are multiple templates across different style types for the source I am referencing. What should I do?
- I can’t find the specific source in the style guide or on the Re:cite website. What should I do?