Additional output styles
EndNote offers more than 6,000 bibliographic styles.
You can add additional output styles to EndNote:
- Close EndNote.
- Find the file you need in the link above or the list below.
- Right click (Mac users: control + click) on the link to save the file to disk.
- Save the file in the Style folder in the EndNote folder on your computer.
Additional output styles used at the University of Melbourne:
University of Queensland Library staff created an amended version of the Harvard style.
- Go to Endnote in Applications
- open the Styles folder
- Paste the file into that folder.
- Find the downloaded file with your file browser
- Double-click on it to open it in EndNote.
- Use File menu > Save As to automatically save it in the correct location for EndNote to use.
You can then click on Select another style and search for APA 7 to use it.