Open Research 101 (March)
This webinar, delivered by the Scholarly Communications and Digital Stewardship (Research) teams, is intended for graduate research students and academic staff. The webinar covers topics that take researchers through the what, why, and how of making your research more open.
There will be time during the webinar for questions and answers.
The topics include:
- The context, definitions, and types of publishing open access research
- Why publishing open research outputs is important
- Types of open research you can publish, including journal articles, book and theses, data, software, code and figures.
- How to choose Open Access publishers
- Using Minerva Access to have an open research output
- Considerations for copyright, embargo period, and pre-print servers.
Register for the session using the book now link to the left. Once you're registered , you will receive a Zoom invite. Check your university email account a few days before your session to find your meeting invitation.