Giblin Eunson Library will be closed (7th Dec, 2019 – 19th Jan, 2020): due to maintenance works
The Giblin Eunson Library will be closed inclusive of the After Hour zones for the repairs to the ceiling and walls in the building from Sat 7th December, 2019 to Monday 3rd February, 2020. The library will partially reopen the Ground Floor only on Mon 20th January, 2020 and the remaining works will continue until Sunday, 2nd February, 2020.
During this closure period:
- You can pick up your holds and return your high use books in the Law Library (opening hours). You can return books from the general collection in any of our other Libraries.
- Need a book from the Giblin collection? We’ll retrieve items from the collection between 10am – 4pm on demand during weekdays. Retrievals can be planned in advance to be picked up at the law library on Sunday. We will also have some limited items from the Giblin High Use collection located in the Law High Use room.
- To access the FBE databases, please contact Bernard Lyons (email@example.com) to book a time.
- To browse and borrow classroom resources from the Education curriculum collections, including the School Level Text Book Collection and Kit Collection, please email the Education Library Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a time to access the collections.
- Student IT will also be available for limited hours in the Law Library.
- For study space, please visit one of our other libraries.
The Faculty of Business and Economics also has study spaces on offer during this period:
The Spot Lounges: Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3. The Level 6 Lounge is Postgraduate space only.
FBE Building: Study space at the rear of Theatre 2 and Theatre 4 (Level 2)
Level 4 The Spot (Postgraduate access only)
233 Bouverie Street (All FBE Students).
The Spot & FBE Building: Mon-Fri 8am-11pm (9:30pm-11pm Swipe access only)
233 Bouverie Street: 7 days a week 9am-9:30pm (Swipe card access – FBE students only)
We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Please contact us at a library service point for more help.