Borrow set texts and recommended materials
1. Locate in catalogue
Items in this collection have the location code: UniM Giblin Eunson High Use.
- The collection is located on Ground Floor of the Giblin Eunson Library.
- Items must be borrowed using the self-checkout machines in the High Use Room
- Items are generally 2 hours, 3 hours or Overnight, but always check your receipt when borrowing. Fines apply for overdue items.
- Overnight loans are due the following day the library is open, 30 minutes before the library closes
- Only staff and students of the University of Melbourne and affiliated institutions, may borrow from this collection