Business and Economics
The collection covers the broad fields of business, economics and commerce with special strengths in the areas of finance, trade, accounting, management, marketing, e-commerce and international business..
UniM Giblin Eunson
000 – 332 - Ground Floor
333 – 379 - Upper Ground
380 – 999 - Level One
High Use Collection - Ground Floor
Most journals are available online - you can search by title or browse alphabetically by journal title name here.
Our print journals are shelved alphabetically by title.
Catalogue location: UniM Giblin Eunson P
Ground Floor - Compactus
The Faculty of Business and Economics research and discussion papers form the Working Papers collection are located on the ground floor, in compactus shelving.
Electronic versions of the working papers are available from the Faculty department pages:
- Department of Economics Working Papers
- Centre for Actuarial Studies
- Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
Australian and international working papers are indexed (many with full text links) online via:
- RePec (Research Papers in Economics)
- Economists Online
- Giblin Working Papers database Within the Informit suite of Australasian research databases. Search all databases within Informit or select the database(s) you wish to search. The business subject area covers economics and commerce and includes the Business Australia database and Giblin Working papers.
The Business & Education Library Media Resources includes non-book, multimedia and audio-visual resources. These resources support the teaching and research needs of Business and Economics staff and students. The media resources are housed on the North-East of Level One of the Library. Viewing facilities are provided.
DVD – UniM Giblin Eunson DVD
DVDs are shelved by Dewey Number.
- Catalogue search example: Keyword Search - “global financial crisis” and video recording
TCD-ROM - UniM Giblin Eunson CDROM
The CD-ROM Collection consists of software for MAC and PC Operating Systems. Software is filed according to size and Dewey number. Larger boxes are shelved at the end the kit range and software in jewel (plastic CD) cases on the A-Frame shelves.
- Catalogue location: UniM Giblin Eunson CDROM
- Catalogue search example: Keyword Search - “business management” and CD-ROM