- Two in the Percy Baxter Learning Centre (PBLC) in the Baillieu Library
- One in the Giblin Eunson Library
There are three library eLearning studios:
Library eLearning Studios' policies
- eLearning Studio Rooms are only available for booking by Scholarly Services staff. They are not to be booked by external visitors or students. University staff can request a booking which will need to be authorised by Library staff.
- The rooms may be made unavailable for block periods during busy times (usually the first 4 weeks of semester), to facilitate library sessions.
- Percy Baxter Learning Centre is unavailable in Semester 1, 2022 between 21st February to 27th March inclusive.
- All booking requests are to be made using this online form. Staff are not to make bookings directly through the Outlook calendar or by direct email to Library staff
- All eLearning Studios are only accessible during library opening hours
- Bookings for non-Scholarly Services staff may only be made up to 6 months in advance.
- If you are more than 30 minutes late to a booking, you must notify Student IT or Library staff, otherwise the booking may be cancelled to allow others to use the space.
- Ensure the space is kept clean and orderly, and remains set up as it was when the room was opened.
The PBLC is located on the first floor of the Baillieu Library. See the user guides and photo below for more information and how to use the AV system:
Please note that access to the eLearning Studios is governed by the times the Baillieu Library (see Library hours).
Large sliding doors allow the training rooms to become part of the open area of the Percy Baxter Learning Centre. Change the size and dynamic of the room as needed. Ask at the Helpdesk to open and close the sliding doors.
The key to the eLearning Studio is available from the library staff at the Helpdesk and will be checked out in your Library account. This is to ensure that we have record of when the key is taken and returned, in case we can't find it when needed.
The PBLC library eLearning studios windows face west so afternoon sun can be an issue at certain times of the year. Metal window shutters can be adjusted by using a winder available from the Helpdesk. Please return the winder at the end of your session.
Please keep the eLearning studios neat and tidy. Wipe the whiteboard, remove any rubbish, shutdown all computers at the end of every class. If you notice any problems with the studios please inform the staff at the Helpdesk
Giblin Eunson Library
There is one library eLearning studio in the Giblin Eunson Library. See the user guide and photo below for more information: