The Digital Scholarship program in the University Library aims to develop and provide services, training and support to facilitate the digital transformation of scholarly practice.
Digital Scholarship aims to modernise scholarly practice via digital techniques and by maximising the value of research data. The Digital Scholarship team at Melbourne provides services, training, advice and examples of good practice in digital research, digital preservation and research data management.
The digital scholarship team specialises in…
- research data management
- navigating researchers complex needs & compliance relating to data & digital
- building online collections & resources
- data curation, digital archives & University systems
- data forensics & recovery
- non-traditional outputs publishing including citation & retention
- digital preservation & stewardship
- national & international engagement on many of these areas
You can engage with digital scholarship through:
- consultations to seek advice, funding application support, design and establishing data plans and/or systems
- training, workshops, awareness
- Managing Data @ Melbourne online resource & the DMP Melbourne system
- partnering with our experts on projects, either strategic initiatives or research projects
Please get in contact with the team if you would like to know more.