- Borrowing, renewals and after hours returns (via two chutes in the library entrance foyer).
- Access to external resources via CAVAL, BONUS+ and Inter-library loans
- Research consultations
The Library also offers these facilities:
- Access to the University wireless network
- Extended study hall hours
- Access to a Graduate study room for Coursework Masters, Honours and Research Higher Degree students located on level 2 (accessible by swipe card during library opening hours)
- Book a project room or PC (service currently unavailable)
- PCs (check availability), data and power points throughout the building
- Printing, photocopying and scanning services.