Students - Find set texts and recommended materials
How to find in the catalogue
- Go to the Library Catalogue
- Type the Subject Name or Code
Example: ABPL10004 OR Global Foundations of Design
Items in this collection have the location code: UniM Archit High Use.
How to borrow
- The collection is located on Ground Level of the Architecture, Building and Planning Library.
- Items must be borrowed using the self-checkout machines in the High Use Room.
- Items are generally Overnight or 7 Day, but always check your receipt when borrowing. Fines apply for overdue items.
- Overnight loans are due the following day the library is open, 30 minutes before the library closes
- Only staff and students of the University of Melbourne, may borrow from this collection
Lecturers - Place items in High Use
Please email the High Use co-ordinator with the items you would like included in the library’s High Use Collection.
- Contact: Somchit Terrell, firstname.lastname@example.org or 90354353