- Discovery tutorials - learn how to use Discovery the Library's search tool. Discovery combines information from the Library Catalogue, the Digital Repository and many databases into a single database. It replaced SuperSearch in July 2011. (4 videos with audio)
- Library catalogue - getting started (with audio, 4:51 min, 6.9Mb) (University of Melbourne username & password required)
- Library catalogue - accessing books via BONUS (with audio, 2:46 min, 2.9Mb) (University of Melbourne username & password required)
- Scholarly journal articles (with audio, 2 versions: ugrad version 4 min; pgrad version 8 min) (University of Melbourne username & password required)
- Peer reviewed journals (with audio, 4:22 min, 3.2Mb) (University of Melbourne username & password required)
- The Annotated Bibliography: This online tutorial explains why an annotated bibliography is an integral part of the research process (with audio, 15:04 min, 74.48MB).
- How to print, scan and copy in libraries using Unicard facilities.
- EndNote - tutorials and Webinars from Thomson Reuters
- EndNote for Windows - videos from Thomson Reuters (YouTube)
- EndNote for Mac - videos from Thomson Reuters (YouTube)
- Learn to use RefWorks in 20 minutes (YouTube: 7 videos)
- RefWorks Fundamentals - shows the basic features of RefWorks including creating your database, managing your references and generating bibliographies. (YouTube: 9 videos)
RefWorks Advanced Features - demonstrates additional ways to add references to your database, editing multiple references, using the back and restore feature, advanced searching and more. (YouTube: 6 videos)
Sharing Your References in RefWorks - learn how to share a folder or your entire RefWorks database, how to set up various options and permissions and more. (YouTube: 5 videos)