Classes and Tours
UpSkills - Library research skills sessions for graduate researchers (PhD & MPhil)
Bookings open one month prior to each session
- Getting started: Library research for graduate researchers *
- Publishing strategically *
- Advanced Google new
- EndNote (Windows) Introductory workshops *
- EndNote refresher
* Due to limited places bookings open to Research Higher Degree students only
EndNote & RefWorks for staff & graduate students
EndNote & RefWorks Training for undergraduate students
Live online tutorials. Sessions may include:
- EndNote Fast Start
- EndNote Desktop
- EndNote Online
- EndNote Advanced
- EndNote: Cite While You Write
Software needs to be downloaded and installed in advance. Toll free phone numbers are provided for Australian users. VOIP can also be used.
MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop
- Click the link for the session you are interested in.
- Click the ‘Register’ link to the right of the session date/time and location you prefer.
- Log in using your University of Melbourne username and password.
To view your registrations, click the Login to Your Account link on the library homepage and log in.
Waitlists operate for popular sessions. If you are on a Waitlist, you will automatically receive a place if one becomes available.
How to cancel a registration
To cancel your registration:
- Click the Login to Your Account link on the library homepage.
- Log in using University of Melbourne username and password.
- Click the 'Program currently registered' link.
- Select the session you wish to cancel, then click the 'Cancel selected items' link.
If you cancel your registration:
- You can register for another session with the same title, and
- You will allow people on Waitlists to attend.