Scholarly Services Review 2017
Students, staff and other members of the University community are invited to contribute to a review of the Scholarly Services portfolio.
The portfolio includes Learning Environments and the Student IT service; Research and Collections; and the full range of Scholarly Information Services provided through the University Library.
In particular the Review Panel will consider:
- Appropriateness of existing services for supporting academic teaching, management of learning administration platforms, supporting research and engagement programs, and meeting student needs
- Capacity and capability to achieve the University’s strategic aspirations
- Sustaining service provision and enhancing programs in priority areas
- Facilitating cross-workgroup engagement, problem-solving and service integration
- Positioning staff to respond with agility to evolving customer needs and requirements
Details and how to provide input: visit the Scholarly Services Review webpage. The initial call for input will close on Sunday 18 June 2017.