Brownless Biomedical Library - Level Two Refurbishment
We are excited to let you know that over the summer break, level two of the Brownless Biomedical Library, including the Medical History Museum, is undergoing a major refurbishment.
The refurbishment will deliver a vastly improved study space for students, including additional seating and a more seamless integration between the museum and library.
Key information for staff and students:
- Level two of Brownless will be closed as of Monday, 19 December and will re-open at the conclusion of the building works.
- At this stage, the project is estimated to be completed by the end of February.
- During the project, the main book collection will be available on level one, next to the Health Hub. There will be some minor disruption to collection access from 19 December to 23 December as the collection is relocated to level one. Just ask at the service desk if you have any issues locating material.
- Services at the Health Hub will not be impacted.
- Additional seating has been provided for students on the ground floor, and as always, the Bailllieu is available next door for extra study space if required.
We look forward to welcoming everyone back to the new space in early 2017.
If you have any questions about the project in the meantime, please contact Hero Macdonald, Biosciences Librarian on +3 9035 8885 or email@example.com