Ms Donna McRostie
Office: 187 Grattan Street
Contact: Ms Vivienne Stagg, Administrative Officer, telephone +(61 3) 8344 4514 or email Vivienne firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donna is responsible for leading and managing the Research and Collections program of the University Library by developing the strategy, policy and frameworks for library initiatives that advance the University's research mission; adding value to research infrastructure and services, including repositories, research impact measurement, research data management and digitisation activities. Associated with this is the acquisition and stewardship of the rich and diverse scholarly collections for which the University Library is responsible, including special, archival and cultural collections, and unlocking the potential of these collections through digitisation programs, public exhibitions, publications and events.
Leadership Group in the Research and Collections
- Archives – Dr Katrina Dean
- Collection Access and Delivery – Ms Ruth Baxter
- Collection Development and Anlaysis – Ms Ailsa Dott
- eScholarship Research Centre – Associate Professor Gavan McCarthy
- Research Information Management – Mr Lyle Winton
- Special Collections and Grainger Museum – Ms Jo-Anne Cooper
- Digital Scholarship - Mr Pete Neish